United Way of Monroe County is at the forefront of uniting people, developing resources and creating solutions to build a better community. As a leader in performance based philanthropy, United Way is focused on achieving measurable results. When you donate to the United Way you are investing in Monroe County youth and families. When we all come together, the possibilities are endless!
If you would like to make an offline donation, or would like a pledge a future donation please download our contribution form .
The United Way has seven areas in which it focuses to create long-term solutions to encourage a stronger community.
No matter what you can give, caring for your neighbors is one of the most powerful experiences you can ever have. United Way provides many ways for you to reach out and invest in your community.
When you are ready to give back, the United Way can help.
1. Volunteer to help make our community a better place to raise a family.
2. Help seniors to maintain their independence.
3. Help children to become active in our community.
4. Donate time and resources to build a stronger and healthier United Way.
5. Promote a healthy community.